Sunday 29 September 2013

Craft Fair 23rd and 24th November 2013.

I am starting work this week on developing my first fabric range, based on the design work I produced, inspired by the imagery of archive botanical illustration. I hope to be launching this range at the Glitter Arty Craft Fair, held at the Atkins Building in Hinckley on the 23rd and 24th November 2013. I will be there on both days, so please come and have a look and say hello. There will be a range of hand designed, printed and stitched interior items for sale and I will be taking commissions if you want something a little more personal. Or maybe you want to sign up to attend one of my Textile Workshops or Creative Art Classes.

Here are some examples of the work I have been doing, but this is just the beginning! You will need to come along to see how it develops.








No comments:

Post a Comment